Friday, September 10, 2010

Priya Dutt to get onto the Twitter trail?



Mayber for her friend's movie; also reveals she will definitely pay a visit to brother Sanjay when Maanyata delivers their twins


Politician priya Dutt may have been conspicuously absent from actor brother Sanjay Dutt's iftaar parties, but she says that people are reading too much into it. "If you go back in time, you will realise that I have never attended any film parties. Sanjay, my sister Namrata and I lead separate lives. We do not interfere in each other's matters. Besides, what will we do at a film event?" questions priya.

When queried if she would be there at the celebrations when the babies arrive for Sanjay and his wife Maanyata, she shoots back, "Of course, I'll be there. In fact I'll be there before anyone else!"

No comments:

Post a Comment